Accuracy and the ability to think around outside the box are your key strengths. With a critical eye, you can spot errors and ensure the quality of test processes and IT applications. If working in a global company that stands for good design and affordable products is what appeals to you, your next job may be waiting for you here.
IT Test Manager (m/f) Warehouse Management Solutions
This could be your next employer:
The Warehousing Logistics department of IKEA Logistics GmbH supports the IKEA Supply Chain worldwide when it comes to the optimal design of integrated intralogistics solutions and ensures efficient, flexible and ergonomic processes. A team of logistics experts is a strong partner for all logistics locations to ensure continuous improvement of the complex intralogistics processes, from handling and storage issues to IT solutions.
The Solution Area Handling & Storage division links specialist departments and IT to ensure sustainable, secure and efficient intralogistics environments. From supplier management to the further development of existing solutions, this team ensures worldwide IT functionality in warehousing.
In order to expand this team, IKEA Logistics is looking for several test managers for implementation, automation and optimization of IT tests, ensuring an optimal IT landscape in warehousing together with solution owners and IT solution architects.
As IT Test Manager these tasks are waiting for you:
- Design and execute functional and performance tests as part of Business Acceptance and System Integration tests
- You set up test environments and secure proper interface setup of adjacent systems
- By creating test concepts, test plans and automated tests ensure high solution quality
- Test Result Reporting
- You also ensure high software quality by reviewing test setups at suppliers’ sites
With these skills, you fit in with IKEA:
- You are experienced in the execution and control of test activities of all process steps
- You are familiar with risk-based testing as well as general software testing, the creation of test processes, test process optimization and the selection of suitable test procedures
- You key personal strengths are an analytical mindset, perseverance and goal orientation
- ISTQB Certification ISTQB is good to have, but not mandatory
- Do you like to travel and enjoy international exchange? Then you fit in well with the multi-cultural IKEA team
This is what’s waiting for you here:
- Freedom to shape your area of responsibility, shape IKEA’s success and continuously develop
- Ground-breaking future-proof projects that implement technological innovation, entrepreneurial efficiency and resource conservation
- An international environment with colleagues from all over the world and the opportunity for personal development in international assignments
- A renowned employer whose values provide an inspiring framework for your further development
- A future-proof workplace with flat hierarchies, continuous learning and cooperation in a demanding area of responsibility