The role of the business analyst suits you, you’re strong at the interface between business departments and IT – especially when it comes to Warehouse Management solutions. If working in a global company that stands for good design and affordable products is what appeals to you, your next job may be waiting for you here.
Solution Owner (m/f) Warehouse Management Solutions
This could be your next employer:
The Warehousing Logistics department of IKEA Logistics GmbH supports the IKEA Supply Chain worldwide when it comes to the optimal design of integrated intralogistics solutions and ensures efficient, flexible and ergonomic processes. A team of logistics experts is a strong partner for all logistics locations to ensure continuous improvement of the complex intralogistics processes, from handling and storage issues to IT solutions.
The Solution Area Handling & Storage division links specialist departments and IT to ensure sustainable, secure and efficient intralogistics environments. From supplier management to the further development of existing solutions, this team ensures worldwide IT functionality in warehousing.
To expand this team, IKEA Logistics is looking for several Solution Owners who will take care of the technical support of the IT applications and infrastructure around Warehouse Management and work hand in hand with the IT Solution Architects.
As Solution Owner these tasks are waiting for you:
- As Solution Owner you are responsible for a warehousing solution. You ensure that the solution is user-friendly, reliable and serves the business goals of the users. The role corresponds to the Process Owner according to ITIL.
- You always keep an eye on the needs of users, as well as the continuous improvement of functionality, costs and quality and the underlying regulations and standards.
- You create and maintain the solution roadmap, plan and manage the assigned budget. This also includes release and lifecycle management with all functional and technical details as well as business development.
- You are the contact person for users and suppliers, you work in committees and, if necessary, you lead them.
With these skills, you fit in with IKEA:
- Professional experience in the end-to-end management of solutions and applications, including the associated information technology
- You are familiar with software development, requirements management, test methods and tools
- You are familiar with release and project management, cost estimation as well as handling complex IT solutions
- You are experienced in supplier management and contract management
- Do you like to travel and enjoy international exchange? Then you fit in well with the multi-cultural IKEA team
This is what’s waiting for you here:
- Freedom to shape your area of responsibility, shape IKEA’s success and continuously develop
- Ground-breaking future-proof projects that implement technological innovation, entrepreneurial efficiency and resource conservation
- An international environment with colleagues from all over the world and the opportunity for personal development in international assignments
- A renowned employer whose values provide an inspiring framework for your further development
- A future-proof workplace with flat hierarchies, continuous learning and cooperation in a demanding area of responsibility