You are an experienced frontend developer and like to build first-class solutions with innovative technologies and a lot of headroom? If you want to work in an environment where the managing director sees himself as a “senior intern” and as a peer in a flat-structured team, then you should read on.
Senior Frontend Developer (m/f)
This could be your new workplace:
Justix GmbH has a vision: In a fair society, access to legal services must be simple, fast and uncomplicated. To achieve this, Justix creates ingenious LegalTech solutions through the combination of current web technologies and by very special people. Because these LegalTech solutions are to grow and be extended to other European countries, Justix GmbH is looking for reinforcement for its development team at the central company headquarters in Cologne.
As a Senior Frontend Developer @Justix, these tasks are waiting for you:
- You work in an agile team with Scrum
- You rebuild whole web frontends from scratch
- Together with the design team you create the optimal look and feel
- With the technical Product Owner, you negotiate solutions and estimates
- You help to write and implement user stories
- Develop great features, test their software and ensure that they meet the quality guidelines.
This is what your new colleagues expect from you:
- At least 5 years of experience in frontend development, responsive websites and large web applications. You have already written themes. Whether for Word¬press, Typo3, Drupal or any other CMS, it doesn’t matter.
- Solid knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, you are familiar with Foundation and Bootstrap and know what you need to do best and when.
- Experience has taught you what browsers are all about and how to deal with their quirks and bugs
- You like react. js, but vue. js like you too. When asked if you want to use TypeScript or Flow, you will see clearly.
- git, npm, grunt, bower and gulp are part of your daily routine
- Your motivation to offer users first-class functionality is high. However, pragmatic solutions can still be appreciated.
This is what you can expect:
- Intrinsic motivation counts here, unrealistic deadlines are out
- Almost everyone at Justix has small children and enjoys spending time with their families. Therefore, Justix offers flexible working hours instead of a rigid 9-to-5 rule
- Personal growth. Constant feedback. Freedom for development: conference visits, training, participation in hackathons, technical literature and a team of experts eager to exchange ideas
- Your own area of responsibility from day one
- Informal structures such as the bi-weekly Pizza Day
- Proper equipment (most of the colleagues chose the latest Apple stuff)