As a solution architect, you will develop high-level designs for IT solutions and accompany their implementation. You are familiar with the latest IT technologies and like to learn more about them. If working in a global company that stands for good design and affordable products is what appeals to you, your next job could be waiting for you here.
IT Solution Architect (m/f) Warehouse Management Solutions
This could be your next employer:
The Warehousing Logistics department of IKEA Logistics GmbH supports the IKEA Supply Chain worldwide when it comes to the optimal design of integrated intralogistics solutions and ensures efficient, flexible and ergonomic processes. A team of logistics experts is a strong partner for all logistics locations to ensure continuous improvement of the complex intralogistics processes, from handling and storage issues to IT solutions.
The Solution Area Handling & Storage division links specialist departments and IT to ensure sustainable, secure and efficient intralogistics environments. From supplier management to the further development of existing solutions, this team ensures worldwide IT functionality in warehousing.
In order to expand this team, IKEA Logistics is looking for several Solution Architects who control and accompany warehousing solutions from high-level design to implementation, with a comprehensive understanding of IT and in close cooperation with the Solution Owners.
As IT Solution Architect these tasks are waiting for you:
- You develop architecture proposals for efficient and robust solution architectures with the associated roadmaps. You will work closely with local departments as well as with global corporate units.
- Ensure that the architecture of the solution and the roadmaps comply with the relevant guidelines, principles, rules and standards
- Coordinate with the units involved to ensure consistent solution implementations across all IKEA solutions
- You ensure a uniform solution design across all systems and initiate change requests
With these skills, you fit in with IKEA:
- After an appropriate information technology (university) training, you have already gained experience in working with application architectures
- You know and understand frameworks like TOGAF, the IT4IT component model, ITIL and other modeling technologies
- You are familiar with the latest concepts, reference models, industry standards and trends in application architecture. This also includes agile development, e. g. according to Scrum
- You have already gained your first experience with the requirements management methodology. You also know the basics of business development and test methods.
- Do you like to travel and enjoy international exchange? Then you fit in well with the multi-cultural IKEA team
This is what’s waiting for you here:
- Freedom to shape your area of responsibility, shape IKEA’s success and try you out
- Groundbreaking future-proof projects that implement technological innovation, entrepreneurial efficiency and resource conservation
- An international environment with colleagues from all over the world and the opportunity for personal development in international assignments
- A renowned employer whose values provide an inspiring framework for your further development
- A future-proof workplace with flat hierarchies, continuous learning and cooperation in a demanding area of responsibility